Pokémon GO’s Mega Evolution update has been released worldwide. Here are the Special Research Tasks and A Mega Moment rewards that have been revealed.
The “A Mega Moment” event has been announced for Pokemon GO and Niantic revealed the Special Research Tasks and rewards for the April Celebration. The limited-time event coincides with the launch of the massive Mega Evolution update in Pokemon GO it had been rumored for months. The update brings drastic changes to the X and Y Era evolution mechanics, including a complete overhaul of the Mega Energy system. To help players re-immerse themselves in Mega’s, Pokemon Go hosts the “A Mega Moment” event which includes a special research story that offers a host of useful rewards.
the Pokemon GO The “A Mega Moment” event officially kicked off on April 28 and will run until Sunday, May 1 at 8:00 p.m. local time. Like the month of April Pokemon GO: Ula’ula Adventure Special Research, players will be able to complete the “A Mega Moment” Special Research story at any time as it has no expiration date. Players just need to log in to Pokemon GO before May 1st in order to add the tasks and rewards to their account, as the Special Research Story will no longer be available after “A Mega Moment” ends.
According to Duck with leeks Special Research Story “A Mega Moment” will have a total of four stages and 12 tasks for Pokemon GO players to complete. In the Special Research story, players will be able to catch the popular Kanto Squirtle, Bulbasaur, and Charmander starters from 1999. Red and blue. Once players decide which Kanto starter they want to Mega Evolve, most of the rewards will center around providing Trainers with the Mega Energy needed to unlock Mega Evolution for their chosen Pokemon.
Special Research Tasks and Mega Moment Rewards in Pokémon Go
- Catch 3 Pokemon: Bulbasaur encounter
- Catch 3 Pokémon: Charmander encounter
- Catch 3 Pokemon: Squirtle encounter
- Awards: 500 XP, 200 Stardust and 10 Poké Balls
Choose Venusaur / Choose Charizard / Choose Blastoise
- Catch 5 Pokémon: 10 Poké Balls
- Use 5 Berries to help catch Pokémon: 10 Large Balls
- Power up Pokémon 5 times: 10 Razz Berry
- Awards: 200 Mega Energy, 1 Premium Raid Pass and Venusaur, Charizard or Blastoise encounter (depending on the Pokemon chosen earlier)
- Earn 5 hearts with your friend: 50 mega energy
- Power up Pokémon 10 times: 50 Mega Energy
- Chosen Pokemon Mega Evolve: 1 Charged TM
- Awards: 1,000 XP, 600 Stardust, and 100 Mega Energy
- Win a Raid: 6 Revive
- Defeat a Team Rocket GO grunt: 2 Silver Pinap berries
- Take a snapshot of your buddy: 6 regular potions
- Awards: 2,000 XP, 1,500 Stardust, and 100 Mega Energy
Special Research story “A Mega Moment” is a great opportunity for players to unlock Pokemon GOit is Mega Evolutions for the three Kanto Starter Pokemon. Those who want to easily secure a Mega Charizard, Mega Venusaur, or a Mega Blastoise should make sure to log in to Pokemon GO before May 1st to unlock the Mega Story before it expires. With the new energy changes making it much easier to get Mega Pokemon, Mega Evolutions could be a game-changer Pokemon GO Raids.
Next: Pokémon GO Fest 2022: Dates, Bright Starts, and Global Challenges
Source: Duck with leeks/Twitter
Modern Warfare 2 hilariously lagging behind for its very confusing name
About the Author