Saturn Oil and Gas Inc. has built an attractive portfolio of low decline, free cash flow operated assets in southeast Saskatchewan and west central Saskatchewan
Content of the article
- Saturn’s objective is to increase reserves, production and cash flow with an attractive return on invested capital.
Saturn Oil and Gas Inc. (TSXV: SOIL) is a Canada-based energy company focused on generating positive shareholder returns through the continued responsible development of high-quality, light oil-weighted assets.
Winner of this year’s TSX Venture 50, Saturn aims to grow reserves, production and cash flow at an attractive return on invested capital.
Check out the company’s Oxbow and Viking assets below.
- With over 450 net sections of land, Saturn is well positioned in one of the most economical oil plays in North America.
- Baseline production is 95% weighted to high-quality crude oil and low declines (approximately 13%), creating substantial and stable free cash flow to fuel Saturn’s growth plans
- The Oxbow asset produces primarily from the Frobisher and Midale formations and has a large inventory of targets for workover work, development drilling and optimization
- Robust net income creates strong economic returns and rapid recovery cycles from growth capital spending
- Saturn’s Viking asset is a key growth asset
- The main areas targeted are Prairiedale, Loverna, Milton, Kerrobert and Plato targeting the Viking light oil formation
- The production profiles, high-quality light oil, and repeatable economy are what make this game one of the most consistent and fastest payout tanks produced in the world.
- Viking pits provide some of the fastest project payouts in the industry and Saturn will continue to focus on developing this formation with over 100 reserved slots.
To learn how Saturn Oil and Gas Inc. creates shareholder value, visit their website here.
Be sure to follow Saturn Oil & Gas Inc. to see their latest updates:
– – – – – –
The 2022 TSX Venture 50 is a ranking of the top performers on the TSX Venture Exchange over the past year. The ranking is made up of 10 companies from each of five industry sectors, and they were selected based on three equally weighted criteria: market capitalization growth, share price appreciation and trading volume. .
For the full TSX Venture 50 2022 ranking, methodology and company profile videos included in the ranking, visit www.tsx.com/venture50.
Best Public Venture Capitalist in Canada 2022
You are invited to participate in a simulation stock trading competition featuring the 50 best performing venture capital companies of the year on the TSX Venture Exchange. The ranking is made up of 10 companies from each of the five industrial sectors, selected on the basis of three equally weighted criteria.
Content of the article
Register now for the competition for the best public venture capitalist in Canada: https://v50.stocktrak.com/members/register
Each entrant will receive an initial balance of $50,000 in virtual money in their contest portfolio account (no real money will be involved) and will be invited to create a portfolio based on this year’s TSX Venture 50. Be sure to watch the company videos, available on the site, to learn more about the companies.
Contest trading begins at 9:30 a.m. ET on Thursday, March 3, 2022 and ends at 4:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 28, 2022. The winner of the contest will be announced on May 13, 2022.
This story was provided by Market One Media Group for commercial purposes.