The shares of Oge Energy Corp. (OGE) closed today 1.1% below their 52-week high of $ 37.62, giving the company a market cap of $ 7 billion. The stock is currently up 22.7% year-to-date, 26.4% in the past 12 months and 35.6% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 1.2%.
- Trading volume this week was 39.2% below the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, is 0.6.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was above 70, indicating that it may be overbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates an uptrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, beats it on a one-year basis and lags it on a 5-year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the utilities industry, beats it on a one-year basis and lags on a 5-year basis
Comparative performance by group
- Year-to-date stock market performance beats the peer average by 79.8%
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months exceeds the peer average by 66.1%
- The company’s price-to-earnings ratio, which relates a company’s stock price to its earnings per share, is -2.5% lower than the peer average.
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.